Home > Action Plan 2014-2015
● Funding request to Mental Health Division.
● Fund local committees support them and visit them if needed.
● Meeting with the Board of Directors, Annual General Meeting and if needed executive meeting.
● Invite all activity center directors to our annual general meeting.
● Make sure local committees follows there mandate and guidelines.
● Take position on certain government proposals and changes. (Exemple: Provincial C.M.H.A board members, Provincial Mental Health Advisory Board, Common Front against poverty, Resitgouche Hospital etc…)
● Encourage partnership with other mental health organization to promote the Network.
● Keep up to date our membership list.
● Develop a vision on the provincial level for the future years.
In priority for this year
● Network Policy binder
● More visibility on provincial level. For example: getting closer to the media, promotion, website, new pamphlet
● Have our 7 representatives and support the regional representative in there duties. (in region 2, region 3 and region 6)
● Focus on forming at least one committee per region. (Region 3)
● Develop pamphlets on various subjects.
● Make a booklet of services that would be based on the needs of mental health clients.(Include in Provincial policy Binder)
● Develop a public awareness of mental health issues.
● To promote the empowerment of the consumers by providing workshops/ conferences on different subjects.
● Organize an annual walk in at least 3 regions.
● Encourage partnership with other mental health organization to promote the Network. (Example: C.M.H.A., Activity Centers or other organization)
● More visibility on local level. For example: getting closer to the local media.