Home > Action Plan 2015-2016
● Funding request to Mental Health Division.
● Fund local committees support them and visit them if needed.
● Meeting with the Board of Directors, Annual General Meeting and if needed executive meeting.
● Invite all activity center directors to our annual general meeting.
● Ensure that local committees follow their mandate and guideline. Every year some committees will be verified.
● Take position on certain government proposals and changes. (Exemple:, Provincial Mental Health Advisory Board, Common Front against poverty, Resitgouche Hospital etc…)
● Represent the Network on various committees or panels for beneficiaries Mental Health.
● Encourage partnership with other mental health organization to promote the Network. (Exemple: CMHA, Activity Centers etc.)
● Keep up to date our membership list.
● Support the regional representative in their tasks.
In priority for the next 3 years:
● Affordable housing for people with mental illness
● Forming at least one committee per region. (Region 3)
● Keep website up to date.
● Redesign logo.
● More visibility on provincial level. For example: getting closer to the media, promotion, website, new pamphlet
● Continue to work on the transportation project (region 4) hoping that it will be use as a model for other regions.
● Keep Website to date.
● Working on a way to educate young people about mental health.
● Develop a public awareness of mental health issues.
● To promote the empowerment of the consumers by providing workshops/ conferences on different subjects.
● Organize an annual walk in at least 3 regions.
● Encourage partnership with other mental health organization to promote the Network. (Example: C.M.H.A., Activity Centers or other organization)
● More visibility on local level. For example: getting closer to the local media.