Home > Action plan 2016-2017
● Funding request to Mental Health Division.
● Fund local committees support them and visit them if needed.
● Meeting with the Board of Directors, Annual General Meeting and if needed executive meeting.
● Invite all activity center directors to our annual general meeting.
● Ensure that local committees follow their mandate and guideline. Every year some committees will be verified.
● Take position on certain government proposals and changes. (Exemple:, Provincial Mental Health Advisory Board, Common Front against poverty, Resitgouche Hospital etc…)
● Represent the Network on various committees or panels for beneficiaries Mental Health.
● Encourage partnership with other mental health organization to promote the Network. (Exemple: CMHA, Activity Centers etc.)
● Keep up to date our membership list.
● Support the regional representative in their tasks.
Pilot project for 1 year and will be reassessed.
● Funds for recovery
In priority for the next 3 years:
● Put the emphasis to keep at least one committee per region.
● Refresh our logo and pamphlet.
● Affordable housing for people leaving with mental illness.
● Keep website updated.
● More visibility provincially. For example: Provincial pamphlet distribution, Newspapers
● Transportation (Rural and Urban Transportation Advisory Committee) and continue the work on the transportation project (region 4).
● Find on a way to educate young people about mental health.
● In partnership with the Mental Health Division, CMHA and NB Schizophrenia Society try to find a way to develop a family support system.
● Develop a public awareness of mental health issues.
● To promote the empowerment of the consumers by providing workshops/ conferences on different subjects.
● Organize an annual walk in at least 3 regions.
● Encourage partnership with other mental health organizations to promote the Network.● More visibility on local level. For example: getting closer to the local m